Friday, August 8, 2008

HAPPY 08.08.08 : )
i had to work again today (i felt blessed that my mom also had to work with me). for breakfast, at 7:00, i had 6 oz Trader Joe's low fat plain yogurt. 1c wheat bran, 2c blueberries, 1 Moo Magic Milk mix. cinnamon and stivia.

Snack was at 9:59 haha, i was pretty hungry 10:00 couldn't come fast enough! 1/2 c cottage cheese with wheat bran. carrots and zucchini.
i got out of work early today. my mom and i went to the mall because she had a free panty coupon at Victoria's Secret. we also went to my favorite store! they have a lot of free tea samples. so much fun!we are the lunches that we packed at the mall. i made 1/2 can tuna, 1/2 c black beans, about 1 oz-1.5oz black soy bean pasta, raw zucchini, carrot, spinach, soy sauce, 1 T parm. cheese
for my second snack i had a large bag of carrots, about 6 mushrooms, a large peach, 1/2 c cottage cheese with wheat bran. (sorry no picture)


next, i took Jack for a nice long walk!!! it felt sooo good to get out but he was really tired. i was practically dragging him, lol.
i went to my parents house for dinner tonight and to watch the Olympics!!!! i have been looking forward to this for so long! (this is my brother making his pizza) we made homemade pizza's.
i wanted to try something different. i used the dressing that i bought yesterday (champagne and pear from trader joes) and had a large salad. then i spread the dressing onto crust as my sauce and made a tuna, feta, mushroom, broccoli, onion pizza, and dipped it in more dressing!!!!!! it was absolutely delicious.


this is my salad


my pizza


dessert was a large bowl of blueberries and strawberries with about 1/2 c yogurt, cinnamon, and a cup of tea
I'm off to watch the Olympics now! i have a 10 mile running race in the AM. i will be WALKING since i haven't run all summer. lets see how far i make it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day! Good luck on the long walk tomorrow- Christine