Sunday, August 17, 2008

sunday, bloody sunday.

today was one week binge free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY. well almost. well i'm still calling it binge free. today when i left my parents house to go home (8:45) i started eating right when i got home. i had 2 bananas, some butter, (i know bananas and butter is weird but i like it), about 3 T PB, about 4 T Jelly, and about 1 1/2 c strawberries. then i said NO! i don't want to be going down this road. it is one week for me, and I'm putting a stop to it. i don't know why i am eating. i don't need to know why right this second (or ever for that matter) i just need to stop. recognice that i had breakfast an hour ago and should be all set. i'm so proud of myself for stopping at a reasonable time.
i got out of the house and went to an easy 45 minute step class at the gym. it was nice to get out and do something. my mind wasn't at ease though from the proceeding events. i was just playing it over and over through my mind, "I can't believe i went home and just ate and ate." "how would i let myself do that." i'm working on diminishing the self torture. : )

before all that for breakfast i made my family imitation IHOP harvest grain and nut pancakes. they went over quite well. i was in need of a "comfortable" food for breakfast after the horror last night. i had 3/4 cantaloupe, 1c wheat bran, 4 egg whites, cinnamon, 2x moo magic milk mixes. and 3/4 c vanilla yogurt- i was quite upset about this . it was in the same container as the plain. i though it was plain. i don't like eating flavored yogurt because of the VERY HIGH sugar content. i needed to take a couple deep breaths when i discovered it was vanilla. then i convinced myself that it is only flavored yogurt and it isn't that bad. no one ever died from eating flavored yogurt haha.
anyways, i asked my mom to meet me at my house at 10:30 after the class. i didn't want to be alone too long. i really want to ensure my success and not give myself more than i can handle at one time. i think this is what needs to be done. I'm through playing with fire! also, i am unbelievably blessed to have a family who is so supportive. a mother who will be there for me whenever i need her providing me with unconditional love, listening, and support. so my mom and i spent the say reclaiming the house!!! yay (since my BF moved out). i finally get to claim my own space. it feels so good to clean and unclutter!!!!!!!!!!!
oh by the way i counted that little episode at 9:00 as my mid AM snack. (although it was a little big for my snack) it all worked out.
i made a nice lunch for my mom and i at 12:30 and we ate around 1
i made: 2 servings Morningstar farms crumbles, 1/3 c plain regular yogurt, zucchini, cheddar cheese (i slice), about 6 oz potatoes.

i stir fryed my mom's potatoes and zucchini in a pan with some peanut stir fry sauce. she said it was yummy. i can deal with eating the peanut sauce myself. i just need to get away from the specific peanut taste for a while (too much binging) i have been having fun experimenting with other nut butters though. this is a picture of my mom's lunch. : )

snack time came around and i made a couple wasa crackers with honey soynut butter and jam. i almost forgot to take the picture. i had one left when i remembered. i also snacked on a couple of mushrooms with spray butter and 2 pickles.
i invited my entire family over for dinner tonight. i wanted to say thank you for helping me though the week. they really were amazing and the dinner doesn't even come close to saying thank you enough. here is the picture. ( my portion was 2oz soy bean pasta, zucchini, tomato scauce, 1 slice cheese, 2 tomato basil veg burgers. a lot of garlic) - feel like i'm forgetting something..... oh well here is the picture:

oh and my dad bought me some sunflowers and watermelon!!!!! he is sooo sweet. : ) have an awesome night everyone. i know i will.

by the way my dog is insane. i took him for a walk and let me tell you i know what an ox plowing a field feels like. i DRAGGED him the entire way. what the heck. he should WALK on a WALK. haha

No comments: